Kee Safety has supplied a roof guardrail system KEEGUARD Topfix for a metal roof on the Monaghan Education Campus in Ireland. The metal roof guardrail has been installed by a Kee Safety’s approved fall protection installer in Northern Ireland.
The site required a Collective Fall Protection System to be fitted to the standing seam roof and the KEEGUARD Topfix system was a perfect solution.
The project consisted of 70 l/m of KEEGUARD Topfix metal roof guardrail with 50mm x 50mm Weld Mesh Panel infill.
- Collective fall protection for metal roofs - suits a wide range of metal profile and standing seam roofs
- Modular ‘off the shelf’ metal roof guardrail system
- Non-penetrative solution for standing seam roofs
- Watertight fixings for metal profile roofs
- Available in galvanised or aluminium finish
- Fixing centres for standing seam roofs: 305, 400 and 500mm
- Fixing centres for trapezoidal profile roof panels: 310, 333, 400 and 500mm
- Complies with the test requirements of EN 14122 pt.3 and EN 13374 Class A