Kee Safety Ltd, the company behind keesafety.co.uk, values your privacy and security. This document explains what information we collect and how it is used.
Contact Form and Catalogue Download Form
- By filling out these forms, you give us permission to store this information for the purposes of contacting you regarding your interests, as well as identifying statistical interests in our products.
- Depending on the information you provide, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, IP address, what products you are interested in, and whether or not you would like to receive mailings from us.
- We do not sell or provide your information to third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to keep track of information about your browsing on that site. Cookies help websites operate more efficiently.
- We use several different cookies at keesafety.co.uk to enhance the user experience on our site.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for collecting analytics data on web site visits. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. United Kingdom and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s setting, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|exp_csrf_token||CSRF stands for Cross Site Request Forgery. This cookie is a security enhancement for Expression Engine. Immediately before any forms are sent on the site, this cookie is set. Expression Engine then verifies that the cookie in the browser was the one that it set, therefore confirming the submission from the site is genuine.||Yes|
|exp_last_activity||This cookie tells us the date of your last activity on our website. If this is your first visit, it will be set to the current time.||Yes|
|exp_last_visit||This is only relevant to registered users and contains data relating to the dates of your visits to the site.||No|
Keeps track of the last 5 pages you visited on the site and allows us to redirect you to a page during login or ordering procedures.
and the following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose|
|_cfduid||Cloud Flare Inc||Ensures that all your requests are sent over a secure connection.|
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. Find out more about Google Analytics cookies.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|_ga||Third||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Third||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Third||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.|
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below
1. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
2. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
3. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Contact Us with Questions
If you want to delete these cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. If you have any questions, please e-mail the webmaster: [email protected].