Many governments are stipulating social distancing guidance to reduce the threat of Coronavirus. This often results in extended queuing for retail, travel and other commercial businesses. Companies have to ensure their staff and customers are adhering to the social distancing rules introduced by the government in response to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Kee Safety’s KEE MARK free-standing demarcation system provides practical and quick to install solution for Covid-19 Social Distancing practice and can be used as a professional Queue Management System.
KEE MARK system
KEE MARK is a free-standing demarcation system designed to separate people from hazards. It can be used internally or externally providing permanent or temporary protection.
The system is compact, making it portable and easy to assemble and is further enhanced by a high visibility, two colour chain, which links the support posts, creating a professional and informative queue management system, keeping your customers and employees safe.
Practical and quick to install solution
- Professional queue management system
- Ideal for shops and businesses
- Completely freestanding options
- Simple and modular structure
- For permanent or temporary use
- Can be used in-side and outside
- Wind speed tested for incremental weather
- Easily moved and stored when not in use
- Can help with social distancing measures
KEE KLAMP sign fitting with the Safe Distance sign
As an add-on, we offer a specially designed KEE KLAMP sign fitting A13-7, which can be used as an attachment allowing for your signage to be added (signs up to 3mm in thickness).